[Community-service] Come be a part of the Fundraising Committee

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Mon Nov 14 03:35:39 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists,

Do you want to be a part of the fundraising arm of our movement in
this division? Do you want to be part of  creating new programs and
new opportunities for blind people to demonstrate that they can live
the lives they want by being contributing members in community service
projects alongside our sighted peers?

If yes, then I encourage you to attend the Fundraising call at a
special one month only new time. The call will be taking place this
Thursday at 9pm Eastern.

The call in information is below:

Call: 712-432-0140
Access Code: 808277

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
If you have any questions in the interim, please feel free to conact me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.