[Community-service] The Fundraising Committee meets this Tuesday

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Sun Sep 11 19:58:19 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation family,
I wanted to provide y'all with a friendly reminder that the
Fundraising Committee will be holding their monthly meeting this
coming Tuesday at 9:30Eastern. We will be discussing  our fundraising
goals and endeavors for the year. I invite y'all to join us and
partake in our mission to fund our movement. The call-in information
is below:
Call: 712-432-0140
Access Code: 808277

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

Let's get involved and Let's go build the Federation!!!

Jonathan Franks BSW
Fundraising Committee Chair
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division