[Community-service] Feedback Appreciated

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 17:36:43 UTC 2016

To put together a newsletter takes folks who want to put in time to find articles, and effort to edit them, not to mention decline  to do these things in a timely fashion.
  Are there folks that think they might have interest in helping us with this?
  If so, we  can certainly talk seriously about content in frequency.