[Community-service] two upcoming calls

President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Sun Apr 2 21:32:50 UTC 2017

Just  a reminder  that there will be two calls coming up.
 The first one  is the Second call of the April Service Project. This call will take place at 7PM eastern.
The second call is regarding Trivia night planning and ideas and will take place at 8 PM eastern time.
 All are welcome on both calls!
 The call-in information is:
(712)432-0140. The access code is 808277.
 Many thanks,
  Darian

Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division

Web: www.nfbcommunityservice.org

Twitter: @NFB_CSD, at goldengateace

Facebook: www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision"

E-mail: president at nfbcommunityservice.org <mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>

(415)215-9809

blindness is not what holds you back.
 “We need your service, right now, at this moment - our moment - in history. I'm not going to tell you what your role should be; that's for you to discover. But I am going to ask you to play your part; ask you to stand up; ask you to put your foot firmly into the current of history” — Barack Obama
 Help drive change for the blind .
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org <http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> or call 1-855-659-9314
“