[Community-service] Outreach invite and reminder

ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 12:38:27 UTC 2017

Hello Federation Family

I hope you all are doing well.  I just wanted to invite and remind you all that the next outreach committee call will be held this coming Monday April 17th at 8 pm. Eastern.  If you wonder what the external outreach committee does and is doing or have some thought you want to share, we would love to have you.  All are welcome!

We look forward to seeing you there.

Call in information

Call (712)432-0140

Access code 808277

Miss Ronnie Bellomy

Outreach Committee Chari, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division