[Community-service] back on list and division dues

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 17:37:40 UTC 2017

Alicia and Graham,

Thank you so very much for reaching out! I would contact Darian (president at nfbcommunityservice.org) and he should be able to help you! He may put you in contact with Kyra, our treasurer. I look forward to working with both of you in the future!

Johna Wright
Social Media Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division