[Community-service] back on list and division dues

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 15:05:18 UTC 2017

Dear Graham, Alecia, and all others to whom this applies.

I'm sorry that we did not get the chance to connect at convention this year.

Fortunately, what we do at convention is only a portion of the things that we do as a division over the year.
If you would like to participate in the activities of the division, this is always the best way to support what we do in building the national Federation of the blind.
Our first opportunity to come together to this end post convention Will be this Sunday at 8 PM Eastern.
We will introduce the new board and talk about the committees that are currently set up.
More information about this call is coming within a few hours so please keep an eye out on the listserv, Facebook and Twitter.
After this note goes out, please feel free to be in touch with any questions that the announcement Reeses for you or doesn't answer for you.
 As you know, when a new board of directors is installed, there is a degree of transition. We appreciate your patience as we work to complete this transition as our   schedules allow.  When we've done so, we will come up with a way for those who wish to pay their division dues to do so. We appreciate very much your willingness to support the division in this matter
I, Ronnie, Janae, Chris, Johna and Jeannetta look forward to working with each and everyone of you.
Yours in the movement,
Darian

Sent from my iPhone