[Community-service] Regarding opportunities

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 21:49:55 UTC 2017

Hi, Adrijana!

While I am not familiar with the city, a great way to start is by finding local chapters of large organizations such as the Red Cross or maybe even a food bank. If these opportunities don't exist, there's always room to start your own project within the scope of your interests!

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have more questions.

Johna Wright
Social Media Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division