[Community-service] Communications Committee

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 07:35:22 UTC 2017

Hello, Community Service Division members!

For anyone who doesn't know me, I'm Johna and I'm a board member for the division. I am also the chairperson of the brand new communications committee! In order to effectively spread the word about the Community Service Division while also supporting the National Federation of the Blind's mission, I will need your help!

You may be asking yourself "what exactly does being a member of the communications committee entail?", and that is a great question! Since this is a new committee, we will have to figure out exactly where we fit within the division, but we will be supporting the other committees, writing press releases for service projects, planning out social media posts, brainstorming creative ways to engage our membership through social media & the listserv, and so much more! I am looking for all kinds of people to help, no social media experience required! This is a prefect way to get involved with the division!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with questions, concerns, or if you're interested in joining the committee.

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Social Media Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division