[Community-service] Division Outreach Commieett

Ronnie Bellomy ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 14:57:52 UTC 2017

Hello Federation Family!

Do you belong to other divisions?  Do you want to see the community servicedivision work with other divisions?  Do youpersonally want to work with other divisions?   Here is your opportunity.

My name is Ronnie. I currently serve as your community service division VicePresident.  I am currently cheering thenewly formed Division Outreach Committee. I have attached a blurb about the committee.  All who are interested are welcome andknowledge about other division is not necessary.  I wanted to personally introduce my-self and thiscommittee.  Also, I wanted reach out topeople who might have an interest.  I encouragethose of you who have an interest to contact me.  I look forward to hearing from you and I lookforward to the great things this committee will do.

Warm wishes

Miss Ronnie Bellomy

Division Outreach Committee Chair, NationalFederation of the Blind Community Service Division

ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com

Division Committee

The division committee endeavors to collaborate,assist, be a resource, and work alongside of the divisions of the NationalFederation of the blind to form a stronger federation and encourage otherfederationists to participate in community service.  Community service has many benefits and knowsno bounds.  Hands and hearts united willraise the expectations of blind people; while helping blind people turn theirdreams into reality by finding confidence in themselves through service.