[Community-service] Reminder for fundraising call

Janae Burgmeier janae.burgmeier at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 12:46:34 UTC 2017

Hi everyone! Just a reminder the fundraising committee's first call is tonight!

----

Hey all!
I am Janae your fabulous secretary and I am here to invite you to our marvelous and FIRST fundraising committee meeting of the year!

The purpose of the fundraising committee is to create a framework for which to earn revenue for the division.  The committee will develop a cohesive fundraising strategy for the division, and will work with the other committees as necessary.  Activities may include brainstorming, event planning, raffles, approaching stores or restaurants for donations, and collaborating with chapters. Basically it is up to YOU as members, so please come share your ideas. The first meeting will be Monday, August 21st at 9 eastern. At that meeting we will be discussing a regular meeting time, so if that time does not work for you, please let me know and we can set a final time!
Call in info
515-604-9853
917561