[Community-service] Committees | National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division

Darian Smith president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Sun Feb 5 10:22:31 UTC 2017

Hi all,
 below is a list of the committees we have in the community Service Division.
Most of these committees have meetings that occur monthly and if a person wants to join that committee they may either watch the list serve for updates from the committee chair, or contacting the chair directly.
   Please feel free to be in contact with me should you have any need to.
 We look forward to your thoughts,  suggestions, and activity.