[Community-service] Participating in the Service Engagement Committee's how to get involved in community service conference call this Sunday

Dacia Cole dacia.luck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 04:25:17 UTC 2017

Good evening everyone,

I hope this email finds you well.  As the chairperson of the community
service Service Engagement Committee I would like to cordially invite
you to our "How to Get Involved in Community Service" conference call
happening this Sunday, Feb 19, 2017 at 7:00 PM eastern.  If your
chapter wants to get involved in community service but doesn't know
how, then this is the call for you.  This will be an open discussion
and we are happy to answer any questions/concerns you have.
Call in information: (712) 432-0140 access code 808277.  Talk to
everyone Sunday at 7:00 PM eastern time.

Dacia Cole, Service Engagement Committee chairperson.