[Community-service] Fundraising call this Sunday

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Mon Feb 20 13:27:46 UTC 2017

Good morning fellow Federationists,

The Fundraising Committee will be holding this month's committee call
this coming Sunday at 9pm Eastern time. We are always welcoming new
members with passion and energy to work hard in helping fund our
movement. We definitely cannot do it without you and would love to
have you on board.

The call-in information is as follows:

Call:
712-432-0140
Access Code:
808277

If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to email me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

I look forward to working with you

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.