[Community-service] Monday Night Chat at Krafters Korner

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 04:25:00 UTC 2017

I missed it too. Well the first thing I can think of is that a lot of places like churches donate baby items to domestic abuse shelters and other places. I know my old church gave away mittens and scarves they were handmade. Besides these ideas, teaching these decided people helps others see our capabilities. Just guessing.

Ericka Short

from my iPhone 6s