[Community-service] The next Fundraising Committee call

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Mon Jan 9 03:12:29 UTC 2017

Hello all,
The Fundraising Committee is happy to have our next monthly conference
call meeting next Sunday the 15th at 9pm Eastern. We will be further
discussing our endeavor in collecting donation items for such ideas as
holding a    silent auction  at our National Convention! We also are
welcoming any other fundraising ideas that you may have. Everyone is
welcome to participate in this call.

The call-in information is as follows:

Call:
712-432-0140
Access Code:
808277

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

Warm regards and I look forward to working with you,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.