[Community-service] Announcing Our Next Conference Call: Scholarships and Community Service

Kyra Sweeney kyra.sweeney94 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:20:27 UTC 2017

Are you interested in community service, want to know how to get
involved, what to look for in community service, and how it leads to
scholarships?
Join the National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
on a conference call in which we will be discussing aspects of
community service, the National Federation of the Blind Scholarship,
and how community service relates to scholarships.
The conference call will be on Sunday January 22 at 7:00 P.m. Eastern.
Call: (712)432-0140
Access code: 808277

If you have any questions please contact us. You can check our
division website at
http://www.nfbcommunityservice.org
Or find the National Federation of the blind scholarship at
https://nfb.org/scholarships

We look forward to talking with you.