[Community-service] We are looking for volunteers to help out with the exhibit hall table at Convention!

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Wed Jun 7 12:12:31 UTC 2017

Good morning fellow Federationists,
The NFB Community Service Division will once again be having an
exhibit hall table at the 77th annual Convention of the National
Federation of the Blind and we would love for some volunteers to help
out by sitting at the table. We are looking for individuals who will
relay information about our Division, the  events that our Division
will be holding at convention such as our Division meeting and Trivia
Night as well as helping sell raffle tickets.

I have listed the times below and if you would like to volunteer your
time, please email me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

 July 11:  11:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
 July 12: 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
 July 13: 12:00p.m. - 1:45 .
 July 14:  12:00p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
   *setup: July 10, 12:00 p.m. - 4:30
 *Breakdown: July 10,: 5:00p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Our Division thanks you in advance for your service

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Graduate Student
MSW Program
Texas State University

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.