[Community-service] I'm so sorry that I am not able to make it there this year. My mom couldn't find a hotel in the area that you all are having this event.

kamala Milton kamalamilton42 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 23:29:21 UTC 2017

Sent from my iPhoneI'm so sorry that I will not be able to make it to the event this year. I was really looking forward to meeting with all of you for my very first time this year since I did not get to come last year.
I promise that I will try to come next year. No, as a matter a fact, I really do not want to make any promises. So I will just say that I will try to come next year.