[Community-service] Official times of our exhibit hall shifts- asking for Volunteers

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Mon Jun 12 12:16:59 UTC 2017

Hello Fellow Federationists,
Please see below the following times that we will be asking for
volunteers to help out at our exhibit hall table.

July 11th:
1:00pm-3:00pm
3:00pm-5:00pm
July 12th:
1:00pm-3:00pm
3:00pm-5:00pm
July 13th:
12:00pm-1:45pm
July 14th:
12:00pm-1:45pm

Please email me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

If you are interested in volunteering for a shift.

Thank you in advance andWarm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Graduate Student
MSW Program
Texas State University

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.