[Community-service] Monday Night Chat at Krafters Korner

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 15:19:32 UTC 2017

Darian I want to thank you for speaking to the Krafters Korner Division.  It was very nice to learn about your service history and the history of the service division.  Your presentation has been making me put more thought into how I can use my love of crafting to serve others and how the different divisions of the NFB can work together.

Since your presentation there has been quite a bit of discussion on how people are currently serving in their communities or how they would like to in the future.  The division has decided to find a charity to help and work on collecting as many hand crafted items as possible.

Once again thank you for speaking it was fun and informative.  I hope that our groups will have the opportunity to collaborate on a project very soon.

Nella