[Community-service] Discussion Starter

alwyn.bg at gmail.com alwyn.bg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 15:11:37 UTC 2017

I started losing my sight in 1998, the only place for me to go was a local senior citizen day care that a few blind senior citizens that didn't do anything but sit around and feel sorry for themselves. I was much younger then them and was board out of my mind! Someone told me about the NFB, and I attended their meeting and "saw" that blind people were very active and doing things! I was hooked and joined....

visit my photo Gallery at; www.alwynstudio.fineartamerica.comSent from my iPad