[Community-service] trash pick up

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:40:54 UTC 2017

Darian I participated in this kind of event many, many years ago.  A friend and I teamed up and we started out with her directing me to the trash so I could pick it up.  After doing this for a while we figured out that it was easier for me to carry our bags and she put things in them.  I also carried our backpack with water and snacks.  By the end of the day I was jokingly calling myself the pack mule. Lol

Since she wasn't carrying anything she could easily go this way and that picking up things.  We both wore gloves because people throw out some really disgusting things that you don't want to touch.

Nella