[Community-service] Community Service efforts in our state affiliates

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 19:27:27 UTC 2017

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on something in Georgia. However, we are still in the
planning phase, so I would love suggestions and tips from you all, since
you're way more experienced than I am.

Johna

*Johna Wright*
Social Media Director
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 1:14 PM, President, National Federation of the
Blind Community Service Division via Community-Service <