[Community-service] Trivia night planning advisory call

president at nfbcommunityservice.org president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Fri Mar 31 17:01:04 UTC 2017

Good morning,
Every year for the past few years the community service division has held a trivia night fundraiser during the national convention.
This year, we plan on doing the same.
In the past, we would get many suggestions during and after the event of the types of things we should or should not try to do.
This year, we want to make an effort to try to include suggestions in the planning of trivia night and would appreciate your input as we go about planning for the best trivia night yet.
On Monday, April 3, we will be having a call for those who would like to advise us on the planning of trivia night. Of course, if you want to do a little more than give us advice, you are always welcome to help us plan/execute this event.
The call will take place at 8 PM Eastern. The call in information is as follows: (712) 432-0140. Access code, 808277. If you have been to trivia night and have an idea of what you think we did well, what  you think we could improve upon, what we could try different, that would be most welcome.
If you haven't gone to trivia night and you think you might have an idea that could get you and others like you to come to trivia night then we want to hear that too.
Join us if you can.
If you cannot join us, then please feel free to give us suggestions.
You can email any of the board individually, you can contact me, you can respond to the listserv post here.
Either way, we look forward to hearing your suggestions and hopefully hearing from you on Monday!
Best,
Darian