[Community-service] Finding what brought you

Kathryn Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Mon May 1 19:20:26 UTC 2017

I have to say a lot of things come to mind when I wanted to join this list. I wanted to connect with other members of the NFB who wanted to get involved in community service projects, and I wanted to network with others to find ways to engage our chapter members in community service projects, as well as to get ideas for project ideas.
Thanks,
Kat