[Community-service] AmeriCorps VISTA

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 17:21:56 UTC 2017

Hello All,
I have been quiet on this list for quite some time, but I hope you all
are doing well, and that your service opportunities have been
fruitful. I hope to see many of you at the service project and other
Community Service activities at National Convention this July.
I am reaching out because I was wondering if anyone here would be able
to answer some questions that I have about the AmeriCorps VISTA
program. If you have any experience with this program and may be able
to give me some insight, please contact me off-list at
hbwilliams16 at gmail.com .
Thank you!
Best,
Hindley