[Community-service] (no subject)

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 19:59:04 UTC 2017

While there is not an active chapter in Macon, GA (I'm working on that), I gave a lecture at Mercer University about blindness and how it affects college students.
Furthermore, I presented at a visionary panel and I am in the planning stages of a program that will assist blind students in their transition to college, while also educating professors on best practices when interacting with these students.

I'd say I had a pretty successful Meet the Blind Month, and I can't wait to hear what everyone else did!

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Social Media Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division