[Community-service] Invitation to the first Division Outreach Committee Conference call

Ronnie Bellomy ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 15:12:06 UTC 2017

Hello Fellow Federationist

I hope all of you are doing well.  This is Ronnie your Vice President.  As the chair of the Division outreachcommittee, I am excited to invite you all to the first conference call meetingof the division outreach committee, a new committee of the community servicedivision.  We will meet on this WednesdayAugust 20th at 9pm Eastern .  Inthis meeting, we will discuss how we can reach out to the divisions, futuresprojects, and how we can be a resource to them. In addition, we will set a day and time that works best for everyone to meet.  I know many of you are on other divisions, have great ideas, and skills/talents.  Bring aguest and come check it out.  All are welcome.   I lookforward to seeing you all and I am excited to see the path that this new committeewill take us.

The call in information is as follow;

Call (615)604-9853

Access code: 917561

Miss Ronnie Bellomy

Division Outreach Chair, National Federation of theBlind Community Service Division