[Community-service] Discussion Starter: Most Memorable Service Experience

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 01:02:56 UTC 2018

Hello, everyone!

I have loved reading your responses to the last couple of discussion
questions. Therefore, I am proposing yet another question:

What do you consider to be your most memorable or most impactful service
experience? Where did you volunteer? What was the project? Tell us all
about it by replying to this thread or sending an email to Johna Wright at
johnawright98 at gmail.com! Be sure to include your name and where you're from
in your response. I can't wait to hear from you!

Thanks,

*Johna Wright*
Social Media Director
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division