[Community-service] Community Service Division Seminar agenda topics

president at nfbcommunityservice.org president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Mon Apr 9 22:37:09 UTC 2018

Hi all,
 This year as in past years we will be having our annual division meeting.
 The theme will be empowerment through community service, and Myself along with the rest of the board are loooking for great  ideas for our division meeting.
 What can you think of that we should talk about? Who should we invite. To speak? Do you have something you would like to talk about?
 Let’s share ideas!
 Just reply  to this discussion thread directly  and we can talk through  it all and see what a great program can look like with us working together!
 Thanks,
  Darian