[Community-service] 9/11 Day Service Suggestions

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 02:19:41 UTC 2018

Cheryl,

We are excited about the Cleveland Chapter joining our efforts. We will post service suggestions  on our listserv as well as Facebook.  If you have any questions, please contact me.  I look forward to serving with you.

Best regards,
Jeanetta Price, President
NFB Community Service Division
Email: price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Cell: 409-344-1005

“Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.” -Dr. Martin Luther King-

Sent from my iPhone