[Community-service] #2 Weekly Service Quote

young swag863 goddest80 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:30:32 UTC 2018

This is so very true. I truly found myself and serving others which is why
is honored to be a part of the community service division and do what I do
each and every day. It helps me remember where I have come from and where I
am going and wanted to be a reminder to so many people that it does not
matter what the situation is you go through in life you can bless others
with your life by just a survey there’s no greater joy than being a servant
I love this quote please keep them coming truly was a great way to start my
morning have a great day everyone.