[Community-service] Where can I volunteer?

young swag863 goddest80 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:34:16 UTC 2018

 Also a great place to serve is at your local assisted-living facilities.
There are a lot of residents there then just may need someone to come and
say hello and landed here to listen or sit and play a game with them. A lot
of times the activities director will let you Jose ice cream social or
something of that nature which is always something that’s nice to put a
smile on someone’s face just another suggestion to add to the list there is
also assisted living facilities for veterans which it’s a very good honored
to be able to go and put a smile on the faces of the men and women who
served our country as well