[Community-service] Raising Money For Make A Wish This Holiday Season

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:25:16 UTC 2018

Please pass the following on to anyone you think would be interested
in this, as the station/group that covered National Convention this
year is doing a holiday fund raiser for Make A Wish! Details are
below.
 Hello All!
 195 The Globe, the station that brought you this year's NFB
 Convention, is once again doing its annual holiday fund raiser for The
 Make A Wish Foundation Of America. For those of you unamiliar with
 this charity, read more about it at
http://www.wish.org
 In summary though, this charity grants wishes to terminally ill
 children. Whether it's to meet a celebrity, go on a disney cruise, or
 even be a police officer for a day, Make A Wish will do everything to
 grant these wishes.
 And who better to make smile during this time of year than children?
 Our holiday event lasts til December 22 at 8 PM eastern, and we'll be
 doing a 48-hour radiothon starting on December 21.
 While we're finalizing prizes for those who donate, one prize is
 certain. A trip to anywhere in the United States!
 For more information on our fund raiser and to make a donation that we
 can send to Make A Wish, visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/campaigns/makeawish18
 If you'd prefer not to visit our web site, you can text the word
 WISH2018 (wish is all in caps) from the United States only to
 77948
 Help 195 The Globe make a child's wish come true this holiday season,
 and maybe you'll be a lucky winner of a cool prize, too.
 Thanks for your assistance with our fund raiser, and have a happy holiday!
 All the best,
 David Dunphy