[Community-service] 'TIS the SEASON to SERVE

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 16:51:11 UTC 2018

Good morning,

I would like to share an upcoming service project that my family is
hosting at a local shelter and which I organized. Here is the step by
step play.
1.	I googled local shelters that serve lunch in Beaumont, Texas (you
will put your city and state).
2.	Two shelters popped up
3.	I clicked on the first link which was “Some Other Place.”
4.	The website consist of their available resources and volunteer
opportunities and contact information.
5.	I called the volunteer coordinator who was very pleasant and
willing to assist. I informed her that my family would like to cook
and serve Gumbo and Chili to the guest. She provided me with only one
available date December 21, 2018. I quickly confirmed.
In addition, my family will give out “Travel Packs” of trail size
items such as Hand sanitizer, lotion, wipes, etc… As a bonus, I will
pass out NFB literature to the guest and staff with candy canes
attached to each brochure.

i promise to keep you guys updated. How are you serving this season?
Please share, we would love to here.

Yours truly,
JP