[Community-service] Preregister for "Empowerment Through Community Service" the 2018 National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division Annual Seminar

Darian Smith,President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Mon Jun 18 23:14:20 UTC 2018

Registration is open for our annual seminar entitled “Empowerment Through Community Service”.
 Please sign up and spread the word.
 either way, we look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
 http://www.nfbcommunityservice.org/2018_Community_Service_Division_Seminar_and_Business_Meeting
Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division

Web: www.nfbcommunityservice.org

Twitter: @NFB_CSD

Facebook: www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision"

E-mail: president at nfbcommunityservice.org <mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>