[Community-service] NFB Community Service Division Service Project July 3, 2018

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:46:39 UTC 2018

The following announcement comes from Jeanetta Price, board member of our community service division.

READY! SET! SERVE!

Recipe for Love
Ingredients
2 Hearts Full of Love
2 Heaping Cups of Kindness
2 Armfuls of Gentleness
2 Cups of Friendship
2 Cups of Joy
2 Big Hearts Full of Forgiveness
1 Lifetime of Togetherness
2 Minds Full of Tenderness
Method
Stir daily with Happiness, Humor and Patience.
Serve with Warmth and Compassion, Respect and Loyalty.

ATTENTION!

The shocking truth about community service, you’ll love it! Please come join the Community Service Division in our annual Community Service Project on July 3, 2018. We will provide meals for approximately 150 homeless individuals at the Coalition for the Homeless in Orlando, Florida, 639 W. Central Blvd.  We will leave the hotel at 9am and return at 2pm. The Coalition gives individuals back hope just as we do in the federation.

It’s a family affair so gather your chapters, divisions and/or friends to step up to the plate. We are the home team of the federation and we will knock this service project out the park! Teamwork makes the dream work and we the members of the federation transform dreams into reality.

 If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at the information below.

Much love,

Jeanetta Price

Board Member Community Service Division

“Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.” -Dr. Martin Luther King-