[Community-service] Alternative techniques, community service and their connection

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:05:32 UTC 2018

Hi List!

 Another discussion starter for you! Raise your hand if you have heard of the  term “alternative techniques” in the federation.

  … well… I’m going with the idea that a lot of you have.
 What does this mean to you? what do you think it is meant to explain when it is brought up?
How might it relate to our three training centers (Blindness Learning in New Dimensions (BLIND) Inc., The Colorado Center for the Blind and the Louisiana Center for the Blind?)
 How do alternative techniques play into  the idea of participating in community service the best way that we can?