[Community-service] Call for Service

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 21:57:54 UTC 2018

Jeanetta do we know how the campus where they train the dogs in California is doing? I don’t have a guy dog so I wouldn’t really know where it was, but I’m thinking of them. The smell of those wildfires must be so difficult on guide dogs and all animals in those areas not just the humans who had to leave everything they loved behind.

I’m sporadically checking email so I want to thank whoever posted the charity navigator website.  Checking whether it be a legit charity or a scam charity exists to help Californians, and anywhere else. Sad we have to double check and be so skeptical.

Ericka Nelson