[Community-service] Social Media Committee Call

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:58:39 UTC 2018

Hi, all!

The Social Media Committee will hold its monthly conference call THIS
WEDNESDAY, November 21st, at 9pm EST. I know that it's the day before
Thanksgiving, so I do not want to hold you all too long, but I would like
to begin discussing what types of things you would like to see on our
social media. Also, I was hoping to discuss blog posts and how we should
organize them going forward. Everyone is welcome to attend this call,
whether or not you are knowledgeable about social media. Come with ideas
and energy!

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Call-in info: (605) 562-0400, access code 1989832.

Thank you,

*Johna A. Wright*
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Director, ABLE Mercer