[Community-service] I’m so grateful! Live Laugh & Laugh more!

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 03:58:31 UTC 2018

Greetings,
My mom always say, “ If the house quite that means everyone is full.” From the sound of it, everyone is still in Thanksgiving recovery mode.  I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving full of love and Turkey.  LOL! Here’s a little humor to shed light on the bitter sweet departure of our families going back home in addition to us returning to regular routine on Monday.

1. Why did they let the turkey join the band? Because he had the drumsticks!

2. What happens to a turkey on Thanksgiving? It gets the stuffing knocked in to it.

3. What did the turkey say to the computer? Google, google, google!

Live Laugh & Laugh more!