[Community-service] Facebook Post

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:51:28 UTC 2018

Goddess Johnson, shared this post on Facebook:
“I would like to extend a special thank you to the national honor Society of Olympia high school as well as Nancy’s later who assisted in coordinating our speaking engagement we had on October 1 at Olympia high school. We had the wonderful opportunity to educate the national honor  Society or in the in FB and our community service division and what we do with in the community. We were able to give our personal stories as well as educate them or what white cane day is, and as well as the many community service and Deavors that we seek to do in the future. We were very happy to received the commitment of of all 80 Young people who attended  The meeting each and of them agreed to be a volunteer for us in any way that we may need to use them,
I have done a lot of speaking engagements but I can truly say for myself and Kelly J this was a break because there’s nothing more important than to know that we can empower the lives of young people so we are looking forward to this beautiful collaboration.”