[Community-service] WHITE CANE SAFETY DAY INTERSECTION CROSSING

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 17:59:21 UTC 2018

In celebration of White Cane Safety Day, On October 15, 2018, the rain
could not stop NFB of Texas Golden Triangle Chapter from spreading
awareness of the White Cane Law at one of the busiest intersection in
Beaumont, Texas. We had the support of our Texas Workforce Commission
Staff along with community, family and friends involvement. Shout out
to Tekesha Saffold from Florida who weathered the storm with GTC. The
sky begin to cry out which motivated us to shout out even louder,
“Respect the White Cane Law!” No rain will ever stop a Federationist!

Live the life you want while planting seeds of awareness!