[Community-service] Committee Meeting Times

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 01:30:40 UTC 2018

Hello, all!

Thank you to everyone who attended our board meeting tonight. In case you weren’t able to attend or you missed one of the committee meeting times, I am posting them below for your convenience. If you would like to join any of these committees, please reach out to the committee chair or reply to this message and the committee chair will contact you.

Service Project Committee
Chair: Jeanetta Price
Meets: 3rd Sunday of the month at 6pm EST

Support Committee
Chair: Kelly Joseph
Meets: 2nd Tuesday of the month at 8pm EST

Fundraising Committee
Chair: Goddest Johnson
Meets: 2nd Sunday of the month at 9pm EST

Social Media Committee
Chair: Johna Wright
Meets: 2nd Wednesday of the month at 9pm EST

Engagement Committee
Chair: Jonathan Franks
Meets: 3rd Thursday of the month at 9pm EST

Outreach Committee
Chair: Kyra Sweeney
Meets: 1st Wednesday of the month at 9pm EST.

Thank you,
Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students