[Community-service] Service project

young swag863 goddest80 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:49:21 UTC 2018

 Good morning Federation family I am excited to share our community service
project for September 11. Or in September 11, 2018 we will be serving the
men and women of our local police department a complementary mail to show
our appreciation for all that they do each and every day. In addition we
are honored to have for high school students from our local high school Dr.
Phillips high school these young men are members of the Dr. Phillips high
school football team and have dedicated their time to come out and assist
us on this day of service.  We are on earth that they have decided to share
their time. There is no greater joy than to serve the men and women of our
local police department It is our privilege to be able to be the light that
shines in their lives on that day. .

 Best regards ,

goddess Johnson