[Community-service] #nfb911

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 19:06:39 UTC 2018

Wow and what a gift that seems to have gone both ways! Blessings to all!!!!

I just joined our ladies group at church. Most of them are senior age. I told him about how important real literacy was and they are asking me to look into how to donate to Seedlings! You never know where blessings will come from! If I hadn’t remembered they were filling backpacks for school kids this would never have come up.

Keep up the community service!

Here’s my personal quote:  "No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison WI 53704
H: 608-665-3170