[Community-service] Fwd: 9/11

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:13:32 UTC 2018

Please read the reflection below from our board member, Ms. Jonita, a virtuous woman who serves with the love of God. Her service to others never stops! Thanks Ms. Jonita for your support, guidance, and love. Ms. Jonita listed several service opportunities in her reflection in which we could model in our community. Please read below and be inspired!

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: