[Community-service] Guess what?

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 19:37:11 UTC 2019

Chris,
Thank you for sharing! I glad you mentioned serving as a greeter.  Since I absolutely love talking, I’ve been thinking about joining the greeters at my church. I love walking into church service with friendly greeters. Greeters set the time and you can feel the love of God upon entrance.

Again, thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone