[Community-service] Serving.

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 02:31:02 UTC 2019

Ms.  Milton,

To answer your questions in summary, there’s several ways you can serve in your community in which you live. A good way to start is to utilize your gifts, talents and skills to serve others or partner up with a local agency to join their service projects.   You can also find innovated ways to get involved as we do in the division. Stay tune, we will list service opportunities in which we do collectively as a division but in our own community. We also have a board member name Kelly Joseph who has volunteered to be our contact of support for the membership. Periodically, we will conduct service support meetings to have open discussion about our service experiences.

The Community Service Division meets every 3rd Sunday at 9pm Eastern Time. We would love for you to join us on future calls.

What do you love to do? What are some of your strengths?

Feel free to contact me at 409-344-1005.  We always have service opportunities within the division for the members to get involved.

You have a willing spirit to serve and that’s all it takes!

JP

Sent from my iPhone